Feature Request: MEGA.NZ and Pcloud

Discuss new features and functions

zugo

can you add "pcloud" and "mega.nz" cloud storages?

acg

I join this request. google drive has become very problematic with certain types of files. Pcloud and mega are more flexible
Thank you

masrlinu

Yes, please add pCloud! I want to synchronize my pcloud drive once a month with an external hard drive, but FFS does not notice, if I just moved a folder. It then copies this folder completely again, because FFS tries to compare the inode ids of the source files and folders, but they change every time, when pCloud is mounted again. So please use the id of the file or folder in their metadata:
https://docs.pcloud.com/structures/metadata.html

LeoW

Can you not access your p: drive created by the pcloud client sw?

I know exactly how you can mount both of those services as I have both and use them both.

There is a free open source utility program that can mount both of those file systems so that you can use them with free file sync.

The only problem is the developer of free file sync doesn't want me to tell you what it is because he does not understand that it is not a competitor to free file sync but a program that complements free file sync by allowing you to mount Cloud drives such as the two that you want.

He keeps bitching at me every time I tell someone how to solve the problem that you have even though you're going to use it with free file sync you're not going to be abandoning free file sync.

The developer doesn't understand that most people want to back up to cloud storage now and free file sync doesn't support Cloud servers other than Google.

It begins with the letter r and ends in

.org.

masrlinu

Thank you, I found it :-) The missing letters were clone 😊👍