[feature request] - Batch list organization

Discuss new features and functions

Louiscar

I'd love to see a way to group batch jobs other than colouring them. Some kind of folder-ing perhaps.
My batch list is growing and I have to us the naming to try to figure out which backups I need to click to apply to the current external drive that I've plugged in.

I have a lot of drives off line so I will plug these in for different jobs, usually multiple ones for each drive.

It's a thought maybe for a later version some kind of way to organise them into groups. I know I could probably put every batch job that applies to that drive but I don't need to do them all everytime as time can be lengthy, I need to choose the appropriate ones.

Plerry

You are free to organize your sync configuration files (*.ffs_gui and/or *.ffs_batch) in any folder structure that suits your needs. By launching those syncs from their stored location (e.g. by double clicking, or selecting multiple configs and then right-click Open), you are sure to run the intended sync(s).

Louiscar

Thanks for the pointer I hadn't considered the manual real folder solution which I think will have to do.
I had hoped for a virtual solution to keeping things in the same place but this will work well even if duplicates have to be produced for different tasks.