WebDAV stopped working?

Get help for specific problems

Newbie17

I always mounted my webdav storage with third-party tool (raidrive) and it worked perfectly with FFS, but recently it stopped working. To check if its the third party fault I excluded it from the chain and just mounted webdav with windows 10 native tools, comparing went ok (local drive to network drive), but when trying to start the sync and copy the test file it just returns

Cannot copy file
"U:\TEST_LOCAL\test.txt" to
"T:\TEST_NETWORK\test~940b.ffs_tmp".

ERROR_GEN_FAILURE: A device attached to the system is not functioning. [CopyFileEx]

Network drive is not set to read-only, I can easily create files inside it with windows file explorer.
What is the problem here?

IDSCWC

We have exactly the same problem here. Did you ever resolve please? Used to work flawlessly as well :(

ERROR_GEN_FAILURE: A device attached to the system is not functioning. [CopyFileEx]

Heinz

I can't even see WebDAV drives in FFS.

erictaneda

I have observed the same issue. I noticed that the "scan" phase of the comparison says it is using "2 threads" which I suspect overwhelms the WebDAV driver. Yet, I do not see any settings to adjust the number of threads that is used for the scan phase of the comparison. To clarify, I am comparing contents of one WebDAV location to another WebDAV location, and both handled by the same driver, and it probably does not like both being accessed at the same time from different threads. Does someone have a suggestion on how to reduce the threads from 2 to 1 for the scanning phase?