Get help for specific problems

eahm

The commands Replace or Timestamp give the same result in the revisioning
folder, files with timestamp.

Anyone?

Thanks.
Site Admin

Zenju

You mean the time stamp is not attached to files with naming convention "time stamp"?

dairas

Looks like "Naming convention" under "Versioning" is stuck in the "Time stamp" setting regardless of option chosen. If "Naming convention" is set to "Replace" under "Synchronization Settings" > "Versioning" it adds time stamp to saved file version name.
Attachments
FFS.jpg
FFS.jpg (42.81 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
Site Admin

Zenju

What do you mean with "stuck"?

dairas

It's like it always set as "Time stamp" even if "Replace" is set. It show which option I chose ("Time stamp" or "Replace"), but always does "Time stamp".

Let's say:
1. I set it as "Time stamp", during version file creation program create file in format: "Folder\File.doc YYYY-MM-DD hhmmss.doc" And that's what expected.
2. I set it as "Replace", during version file creation program create file in format: "Folder\File.doc YYYY-MM-DD hhmmss.doc" -while "Folder\File.doc" is expected.
Site Admin

Zenju

Thanks for this feedback! This is a small thing to fix, but a big functional problem in this specific scenario, so I've updated the 7.0 version just now instead of waiting until the next release.

dairas

Thank you so much for the speedy update!