settings - prepacked needed

Discuss new features and functions

jeyjey

Hello. I am interested in this little piece of software. It is important for me to have a lot of folders synced online, for this reason I used Internxt.com services. But Internxt is working three days of seven and with a lot of issues. An intelligent way to do is needed because every user has a different need in syncing files. For example I am a writer, but I have a disordered mind. I need to store every page that I write in a common place and then when I turn on another computer I need to sync to the online version. This could be simple for normal people but for me it isn't. I need to have the same settings in all computers: 5 computers. I use a SFTP since I have an unlimited space in a webservice. I configured the FFS to up and download from and to my SFTP service. The speed is very good (20Mbps). Now we should have some help from the staff to make some fixed configuations. I received a lot of error messages that make me crazy and unsecure if upload and download: "both version are changed". I write doc pages in all 5 computers. Then I need to download and upload things very often. I would need some examples of comfigurations. This software tells ever and ever that both version are different. But only one is better then the local one because I change computer very often. Is there a place where to have suggested configurations?

xCSxXenon

I would make sure you are using 'two-way' syncing and have each computer sync with the SFTP location, then set up RTS to automatically run the FFS sync when there are any changes detected. This will allow changes made on one computer to propagate to the others automatically

jeyjey

Thanks for this reply, I will try soon.